Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boy did I need these today!

These are my mala beads, and they are what got me through the day today. My mantra for the rest of the week will be "Meditate. Live purely. Be quite. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine" This is speaking true to me at the moment.


The Tiny Devotions site sates the white jade mala will assist:  

"..in concentration and unwanted distractions. It also aids in emotional balance - grounding and healing the heart. This stone will help you reach your highest potential - helping you focus your attention on your goal and filter out any distractive forces along the way."

I often tell people that this mala "found me" because it came into my life when I needed it, and it has continually helped me ever since.

I hope you have/find something that helps you stay "present to the beauty of life."

Namaste,

JorDanna

No comments:

Post a Comment